Becoming a member of, or paying your annual dues to the
J/29 Class Association involved three steps:
1. Filling out and submitting the application
2. Selecting method of payment, and
3. Paying the appropriate fee.
After you fill out the application below and click the "Submit" button,
two things happen:
1. Your application is mysteriously transported to the Membership & Dues
Committee at J-29 Class HQ, and
2. You will go to our PayPal linking page.
a) If you have elected to send the funds via snail-mail, just
close the PayPal window.
b) If, on
the other hand, you have elected to use PayPal, just click
on the membership type you want.
- We do not see any of the transactional data.
- You do not need to have a PayPal account to complete
the transaction because
- PayPal accepts most credit cards, and checks as well.